Not so good today - crohn's playing up
(it's an auto-immune disorder, immune system attacks gut, makes it bleed n many other nasty things) at the moment I've been bleeding in my gut for about 4 weeks. Last couple of days it's got worse, got horrible joint pains with it too (my knees are always the worst). Been having some neuropathic pain today as well, it's always worse when I eat, especially after having not eaten for a day or so. (forgot to mention didn't actually eat anything yest) So I'm going to try to make myself eat at least something everyday (at this point my mind is screeching at me!)
Think tomorrow I'm going to try some soup, n hot chocolate. Possibly a slice of bread with the soup but bread is one of the worst things to swallow for me... and it's carbs!!! Maybe a petit flouis.. (can't spell!) got some of the 50kcal kids ones in the fridge.
On a lighter note - found something absolutely hilarious today in a cat magazine!! http://www.catgenie.co.uk - self cleaning, auto flushing... cat toilet thing... flipping expensive but actually made me cry with laughter!! You even have to hook it up to the water mains!! SO SO funny, do check it out if you need a laugh.
Anyways, going to vid chat to a friend now :) After a really emotionally taxing couple of days, after praying about a lot of stuff, actually feeling peaceful now. Brain has stopped whirring for a tiny moment.
Gotta go, night night x
No comments:
Post a Comment