3 February 2012

Home

So I'm finally home :) 
Wasn't expecting it at all, but my acidosis is improving gradually, and they've done all the blood tests they can think of. (think they just strung them out til the ed team came) Apparently some of my endocrine/adrenal hormones are off, but the tests are going to take a while to come back, so they'll see me in clinic in a month. But more immediately, I have a specialist ed assessment on monday morning at the priory in Bristol (why that far I don't know) they said it was just a diagnosis/plan of action type assessment, not an admission assessment,  but I'm still dreading it - just talking about everything to another person/set of people... and the possibility of another diagnosis.
I need to think about things to do, getting out more, having more of a focus, but right now I need to try and eat and drink enough to get my strength back so I can at least walk around properly. I'm still very very weak, and feeling the effects of the past year. My skin is disgusting, my hair is straw-like, split and SO static. Getting a lot of heart palpitations, I'm retaining fluid - probably from dehydration, and my muscles are useless. Even typing this is challenging. My blood pressure is low, as is my heart rate. So yeh, not feeling too brilliant. I'm so torn - I know I need to eat to stay alive, but I still want to loose more weight. :s 
Anyways, Mum should be over in a sec, night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment